Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Grand Valley Brewery without revealing any personal information. However, Grand Valley Brewery needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive Grand Valley Brewery newsletters, or use certain Grand Valley Brewery services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Grand Valley Brewery will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Grand Valley Brewery automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Grand Valley Brewery may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Grand Valley Brewery does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Grand Valley Brewery may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Grand Valley Brewery to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Grand Valley Brewery may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Grand Valley Brewery;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Grand Valley Brewery. If you have provided personal information to Grand Valley Brewery and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Grand Valley Brewery.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, we safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Grand Valley Brewery may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Grand Valley Brewery websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions